Michelle made a post about her 100 favorite songs. But I guess with a list that long, you will end up including a few on ‘how-can-I-leave-that-out’ reasons. So I thought I will put down 10, and another 10 as close runs.
Exposure to music happened during college, the place where 70’s rock rules! The list may sound like a college party request list. But how many of the newer songs stay with you longer than 3-6 months? Drops of Jupiter? May be. But as for music in general in the new millennium, I doubt any.
- Stairway To Heaven – Led Zeppelin
- Layla – Derek & The Dominos
- Dust In The Wind – Kansas
- Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd
- Still Loving You – Scorpions
- Brothers In Arms – Dire Straits
- Smoke On The Water – Deep Purple
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Nothing Else Matters – Metallica
- With Or Without You – U2